Sunday, November 30, 2008

welcomed uncertainty

June 8, 2008September 20, 2008

Only 105 Day's separate those two milestones but it is so much more than a number to everyone involved with this project and everyone that cared enough to keep up with the blog. These two photo's have a much deeper meaning behind them then most people would think.

The semi truck, arriving with its hulking presence, brought welcomed uncertainty and sustenance to a project that in the past, existed only in our minds and on paper. I would compare it to the birth of my children but since that hasn't occurred yet (and would be very cliche nonetheless) , lets equate it to the earliest Christmas morning you can remember, wondering what presents Santa will bring for you all night then sprinting to the tree in the morning with welcomed uncertainty for what awaited your arrival under the tree. Then there is the second photo, capturing the flatbed truck eagerly awaiting its honored cargo, whom the owners hesitate to part with. I would compare it to your son/daughter leaving for college but since I haven't experienced that (from the parental perspective) yet either, lets equate it watching your cottonball snowman hanging on the wall in kindergarten be thrown away by the teacher because its June and its time for new decorations, but you still eagerly await with welcomed uncertainty for the next craft project that will soon replace that spot on the wall. Our new craft project will be the cobra returning home wearing a brilliant shade of blue accompanied by 2 white racing stripes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I finished up right here, but I believed this submit was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger should you aren't already.

Cheers!
Also visit my weblog ; unemployment benefits