Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 32- Work


I am now working solo as of yesterday, so if anyone wants to stop by to save me from depression and boredom feel free. I finally finished the dash layout like I wanted it. There's no pre-drilled holes for the switches at all so you pretty much have a blank canvas to work from. I have come to appreciate the ergonomics experts at car companies for how much thinking they have to do to get to a "comfortable" and "efficient" interior. One has to run through questions like: How often am i going to use this switch?, Do i want to push it with my right hand or left hand? Is there enough room to flip the switch without my hand hitting something, Will this location make the dash look weird? Is the horn button close enough? and on...

Also the roll bar has now been drilled and bolted in with socket thru bolts. It took forever to drill the holes but It damn should if its protecting my head heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You BAD BOY......I believed it !
You shouldn't have made me scroll down so far !

Love the dash, it looks great !