Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lets go for a ride


I finally made a go kart video (I remembered my camera) today after 3 days of go-karting awesomeness. I figured anything less than a video would be a dire injustice to the pure, raw muscle that is the cobra. Here you see the snake in its fresh-off- the-bone rawest form, simply existing in its natural habitat with no fancy do-daads like power brakes or windshields , just the bare necessitates needed to drive ( Read: no seatbelts, body, turn signals, bolted down seats, lights, bumpers, etc..).
Enjoy. (Turn up the volume!!!) Now Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew: AWESOME!!!!!!!!

love,
dad

Cyndi said...

Andrew :)

Uncle Wayne and I loved your video....way to go....

Hope you have time to get it done this year....

Take care,
Love,
Wayne and Cyndi

Unknown said...

Andrew,

WHAT UP ???
No postings since the 13th ??

Have to agree with your dad that the video was awesome ! just wished that you had a seat belt or helmet or a bumper or something....can't wait for you to take me for a ride.